Address 88, Negril, Jamaica : Transportation: Proximity to the airport – far (> 40 km)
About the hotel: Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa has all infrastructure of this famous system for its rich famous hotels in the Caribbean. Here and lovely rooms Junior Suite and Suite of different categories, and amaze with their variety opportunities for sports and entertainment, among them a party and carnival fun at the beach, reggae lessons, karaoke, a variety of theme nights, cycling, golf, tennis, scuba diving and much, much more. The pride of the hotel is also a great cruising yacht M / Y Zein, first owned by the legendary multi-millionaire Aristotle Onassis. Then it became the property of the Prince of Monaco, Rainier, and his wife, an American movie star Grace Kelly. Now guests can make on this boat a romantic boat ride at sunset. Visitors can rent it completely and take a luxurious voyage in the company of friends, or alone with his beloved.
Location: The hotel is located on the west side of the island, on the white sandy beach resort of Negril. Distance from the airport in Montego Bay, 80 km, the transfer takes about 1.5 hours.
Number of rooms: 210 Junior Suites and Suites c overlooking the gardens, beach and ocean
Description of rooms:
– 24 Junior Suites Garden View – rooms overlooking the garden, small balcony or patio, a spacious bedroom with king-size bed or 2 twin and a sitting area, located immediately below.
– 38 Junior Suites Ocean View – Rooms with sea view, similar to Junior Suite Garden view.
– 76 Junior Suites Beach Front – numbers on the beach, similar to Junior Suite Ocean view.
– 18 One Bedroom Beach Front Suites – Rooms on the beach, with a bedroom, separate lounge and music center.
– 44 Junior Suites Beachfront Cove – rooms with a large bedroom, spacious living room and small balcony or patio.
– 8 Luxury One Bedroom Suites with a Private Patio Jacuzzi – rooms equipped with a One Bedroom Beach Front Suites, complemented by a courtyard with a bath – Jacuzzi and outdoor shower.
– 2 Presidential Suites with a Private Patio Jacuzzi – rooms on the top floor of the hotel, equipped with a Luxury One Bedroom Suites with a Private Patio Jacuzzi, complemented by a meeting room, cloakroom and toilet facilities. Perhaps join an additional bedroom.
- – Air conditioning, ceiling fan
- – Private bathroom, hair dryer
- – TV, satellite TV
- – CD player
- – Phone
- – Safe
- – A mini-bar stocked with mineral water, soda and beer
- – coffee
- – Iron and ironing board
- – Free laundry and dry cleaning
- – Room service
- – Conference Room
- – library
- – Duty Free Shop
Types of food:
– All inclusive
- – Round the clock room service.
- – Transfer airport-hotel-airport
Recreation and Sports:
- – A night club and karaoke bar
- – Game room
- – Spa
- – Fitness center
- – sauna
- – steam
- – jacuzzi
- – massage
- – Beauty Salon
- – hairdresser
- – 2 outdoor swimming pools
- – 5 Jacuzzi
- – 4 tennis courts
- – Golf: a game on the nearby golf course Negril Hills – free of charge;
- – table tennis
- – Aerobics, yoga
- – Bicycles
- – volleyball
- – cricket
- – Windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, diving, water skiing and other non-motorized and motorized sports
- – Walk on a yacht cruise
- – Excursions
- – Entertainment and theme nights with a “live” music
Restaurants and bars:
- – Piacere – an elegant French restaurant, where you can dine accompanied by a ‘live’ piano music.
- – The Munasan – Japanese restaurant with sushi bar and 8 tables, teppanyaki.
- – Gran Terazza – buffet restaurant with open air (international cuisine).
- – La Pasta – Italian restaurant-bar.
- – Cafe Lido – restaurant with European cuisine, with buffet, 2 times a week, Caribbean carnivals on the beach, gala evenings, the hotel manager.
- – RASTAurant (SM) – Jamaican cuisine restaurant.
- – 8 bars with drinks locally produced and imported drinks “premium” class
Beach: Equipped with own sandy beach.
- – The organization of wedding ceremonies and celebrations
- – Hotel welcomes guests over 16 years