On this page you will find all the instructions you need in order to contribute your travel articles!
Before you contribute your travel articles, find out first if anything similar has been already posted by doing a simple search on site.
- Original Content: Your travel article should be original and based on your OWN experiences and knowledge.
- Errors: Make sure that you have proof read your article for any spelling, grammar or syntax errors before sending it in.
- Submissions that don’t meet all the requirements will not be considered.
- Size: Your travel article should be strictly from 800 to 1500 words and copyscape checked. Do not submit your article elsewhere.
- Images (optional): Up to 3 per article. Images should belong to you and have good quality with 800px minimum width.
What we Offer:
- Authors Page: Permanent display of your profile along with your image and contact information at authors page.
- Article Exposure: Your article will be promoted to the Social Media of GloHoliday (110.000 Followers) and the Mailing List (5500 Subscribers)
Because of the high volume of submissions we receive, we can’t guarantee a response. If you don’t get a response within a week it means your article is not accepted. Please don’t take it personally and after a couple of months feel free to contribute something else. Published submissions are copyright of Gloholiday and payments are discretionary.