On this page you will find all the instructions you need in order to contribute your travel articles!
Before you contribute your travel articles, find out first if anything similar has been already posted by doing a simple search on site.
- Original Content: Your travel article should be original and based on your OWN experiences and knowledge.
- Errors: Make sure that you have proof read your article for any spelling, grammar or syntax errors before sending it in.
- Articles must be submitted along with author photo and a short bio. Submissions without an author photo and bio may not be published. You may include your website, contact and social links.
- Size: Your travel article should be strictly from 800 to 1500 words and copyscape checked. Do not submit your article elsewhere.
- Images (optional): Up to 3 per article. Images should belong to you and have good quality with 1000px minimum width and 600px minimum height. If you are submitting images, please submit good resolution photos and attach them separately.
- Email it to info at gloholiday dot com. Kindly do not include links to google docs. We prefer that you send it as an attachment.
What we Offer:
- Authors Page: Permanent display of your profile along with your image and contact information at authors page.
- Article Exposure: Your article will be promoted to the Social Media of gloHoliday (110.000+ Followers) and the Mailing List (5500+ Subscribers)
Because of the high volume of submissions we receive, we can’t guarantee a response. If you don’t get a response within a week it means your article is not accepted. Please don’t take it personally and after a couple of months feel free to contribute something else. Published submissions are copyright of gloHoliday and payments are discretionary.